Are you at the point of your life where you understand the time for changes has come? Dreaming of a bigger house in a peaceful quiet place or a fancy condo in the heart of the city? Or maybe just to change your home to a newer one? Or downsize? Helping hand of Yael Tsvibak is here to guide you through the whole process!
And let’s get the ball rolling!
• Determine the price of your property. This is the most exciting and important part of the process! You will give me information about your home such as Sqft, renovations, items that are not included and I will perform a professional research to make sure it meets today’s market criteria
• Get your home ready for sale: My team of experienced stagers will make your home look it’s best!
- Depersonalize your home
- De- clutter countertops, closets and cabinetry
- Minor repairs
• You will fall in love with professional pictures and videos my team will make:
- Professional photos and videos
- 3D virtual tours
- Social media campaigns and online marketing
- Print advertising and direct mail and more
• Woohoo Your home on MLS. Now it's time to show your home to as many potential buyers as possible. Let me take care of it, my professional connections, unique sources and techniques will do the job better than just an MLS (a Multiple Listing Service) listing!
• PREPARE TO SHOW YOUR HOME
• House exterior in good repair
• House number easy to read
• Eaves troughs, downspouts and soffits in good repair
• Garage/carport clean and tidy
• Litter picked up
• Cracked or broken windowpanes replaced
• Lawns and hedges cut and trimmed, garden weeded and edged
• Walks shoveled and salted
• Doorbell and door hardware in good repair
• Porch and foyer clean and tidy
• Chipped plaster and paint touched-up
• Doors and cupboards properly closed
• Leaky taps and toilets repaired
• Burned out light bulbs replaced
• Squeaky doors oiled
• Mirrors, fixtures, and taps cleaned and polished
• Seals around tubs and basins in good repair
• Floors cleaned, garbage containers emptied
• Inside of closets and cupboards neat and tidy
• Appliances cleaned
• Countertops neat and polished
• All lights turned on
• Halls and stairs cleaned
• Drapes opened during daylight
• Carpets freshly vacuumed
• Jewelry and valuables locked safely away or taken with you
• Valuable property, such as objects of art, vases and figurines out of reach, out of sight, or locked away
Signing of a listing agreement. With my knowledge the process will be easy as ABC!
• Working with a REALTOR (explains the ways that real estate agents can represent Buyers and Sellers)
• Listing Agreement (contains all the terms of your agreement with your REALTOR)
• FINTRAC (government-mandated ID verification form for the prevention of money laundering)
• MLS Data Agreement (contains all the details about your home for the MLS)
• Agreement of Purchase & Sale (this is the boilerplate agreement – the actual offer you sign will contain additional clauses, so make sure to review it again carefully before you accept an offer)
• Confirmation of Cooperation (this outlines the commission agreement between your agent and the agent who represents the Buyer)
Come offer time, you’ll also need to be familiar with the types of conditions an offer might contain. These are the most common conditions you’ll see as a first time Seller:
1. Financing Condition – a condition that allows a Buyer to back out of the sale if they don’t obtain financing (usually 3-5 days long in Toronto).
2. Home Inspection Condition – a condition that allows the Buyer to perform a home inspection and back out of the sale if it isn’t satisfactory to them (usually 1-5 days, depending on market conditions)
3. Status Certificate Review Condition – a condition that allows a condo Buyer to have the condominium status certificate reviewed by their lawyer – usually the certificate must be provided within ten business days, and the lawyer has 1-3 days to review.
4. Sale of Property Condition (very rare in Toronto) – allows the Buyer to back out of a sale if they aren’t able to sell their existing home within a certain period.